WorkSafe BC Occupational Health and Safety Regulations are meant to recognize, reduce or eliminate workplace hazards and provide workers with a safe environment.
Occupational first aid provides workers with quick, easily accessible, and efficient standard first aid treatments/followups with records to substantiate this processes. The following are needed to accomplish this:
- Occupational first aid attendants with required standard of training
- Regulation first aid rooms or dressing stations
- First aid kits with regulation supplies
- Record keeping
- Required means of efficiently transporting an injured worker to a first aid/medical facility or a hospital
- Adequate communication between first aid attendants, workers and management
Certified First Aid Training
Polar Ridge Resources services are provided locally or at worksite location as required.
- OFA LEVEL 1 / TRANSPORTATION ENDORSEMENT
- WORKSITE FIRST AID (OFA LEVEL 1 EQUIVALENT)
- STANDARD FIRST AID